Tuesday 28 April 2009

Back to the grind!!

Ah well Easter has come and gone - it was good and I managed to get a few wee things done! We had a good day in Southwold again with Gaye, Paul, Ellis and Kath. I love that place and Steve and I think it would be a good place to retire to!

It has been great to have Stephanie home for a wee while and just fab to be out of the old routine. I have just returned from a super scrapbooking weekend in Debden - what a laugh! I love my scrapbooking and have been filled with inspiration from my scrapbooking buddies - there is so much I want to do. My Heritage stuff is coming along and Stephanie has now fixed the scanner - yipee! I can now get the rest of the "old" family photos on file to fix and print.

Work has been busy and my class is fabulous. I am so proud of them all - they have come so far and we are a good unit. I feel quite confident that they will do well when they move on!

No comments: